We must win this generational war waged against ALL aboriginal indigenous peoples with nationality, de jure law, and unity. Become a Jural Grand Jury Member at Common Law; and learn how we will function and maintain our Jural Societies and common law consular court system to remedy the generations of oppression, genocide, and birthright theft committed by the colonists, and their current progeny and negro-pean overseers.
Detailed instruction and learning is forthcoming.
Detailed instruction and learning is forthcoming.
(1) JURAL. 1. Pertaining to natural or positive right, or to the doctrines of rights and obligations; as "jural relations." 2. Of or pertaining to jurisprudence; juristic; juridical. 3. Recognized or sanctioned by positive law; embraced within, or covered by, the rules and enactments of positive law. 4. Founded in law; organized upon the basis of a fundamental law, and existing for the recognition and protection of rights. The "jural sphere" is to be distinguished from the "moral sphere;" the latter denoting the whole scope or range of ethics or the science of conduct, the former embracing only such portions of the same as have been made the subject of legal sanction or recognition. The term "jural society" is used as the synonym of "state" or "organized political community." Black’s law Dictionary 4th. Rev. ed. p. 989 (1968)
(2) COMMON LAW. As distinguished from the Roman law, the modern civil law, the canon law, and other systems, the common law is that body of law and juristic theory which was, originated, developed, and formulated and is administered in England, and has obtained among most of the states and peoples of Anglo-Saxon stock. Lux v. Haggin, 69 Cal. 255, 10 P. 674. As distinguished from law created by the enactment of legislatures, the common law comprises the body of those principles and rules of action, relating to the government and security of persons and property, which derive their authority solely from usages and customs of immemorial antiquity, or from the judgments and decrees of the courts recognizing, affirming, and enforcing such usages and customs; and, in this sense, particularly the ancient unwritten law of England. 1 Kent, Comm. 492. Western Union Tel. Co. v. Call Pub. Co., 21 S.Ct. 561, 181 U.S. 92, 45 L.Ed. 765; Barry v. Port Jervis, 72 N.Y.S. 104, 64 App. Div. 268; U. S. v. Miller, D.C.Wash., 236 F. 798, 800.
(3) CONSULAR COURTS. Courts held by the consuls of one country, within the territory of another, under authority given by treaty, for the settlement of civil cases. In some instances they have also a criminal jurisdiction, but in this respect are subject to review by the courts of the home government. See Rev.St. U.S. § 4083 (22 U.S.C.A. § 141.)
(4) HERALD. In ancient law, a herald was a diplomatic messenger who carried messages between kings or states, and especially proclamations of war, peace, or truce. In English law, a herald is an officer whose duty is to keep genealogical lists and tables, adjust armorial bearings, and regulate the ceremonies at royal coronations and funerals. HERALDRY. The art, office, or science of heralds. Also an old and obsolete abuse of buying and selling precedence in the paper of causes for hearing.
"We the People"
Are the true aboriginal indigenous
Al Moroccans/Americans (1). NOT negro, black, red, brown, yellow colored people like crayon colors absent from the Human Family of Nations. COLOR. An appearance, semblance, or simulacrum, as distinguished from that which is real. A prima facie or apparent right. Hence, a deceptive appearance; a plausible, assumed exterior, concealing a lack of reality; a disguise or pretext. Black's Law Dictionary 4th rev. ed. p. 331 (1968)
Please Visit the:
Aboriginal Indigenous Common Law Grand Jury & Court of Justice to learn more about current activities. We will accomplish our goals together thereby, squashing the European invader's old divide and conquer trick to steal our birthrights - once and for all.
See how you can participate in bringing justice back to our Indigenous American Lands.
The European colonist went into Australia setting up colonies (2) calling themselves Australians; they went into Africa, setting up colonies calling themselves Afrikaners; went into Maghrib Al-Alqsa farthest west Morocco the Empire; the Americas calling themselves Americans for the purpose of usurpation and birthright theft - when they are Europeans and will always be European invaders and destroyers of the Natural Peoples of the Lands.
(1) American: n. an Aboriginal or one of the various copper-colored natives found on the American Continent by the Europeans; the original application of the name. Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English language and 1936. Webster’s unabridged 20th century dictionary.
Foreign diabolical European Invader Colonists and Inquisitioner Birthright Thieves asserting false claims to Aboriginal Indigenous People's organic American Lands and Resources, such as gold, that they stole and fighting over today. They and their ancestors are one and the same. Initial theft does not make them owners; by Law.
2) COLONY. A dependent political community, consisting of a number of citizens of the same country who have emigrated therefrom to people another, and remain subject to the mother-country. U. S. v. The Nancy, 3 Wash.C.C. 287, Fed.Cas.No.15,854. A settlement in a foreign country possessed and cultivated, either wholly or partially, by immigrants and their descendants, who have a political connection with and subordination to the mother-country, whence they emigrated. In other words, it is a place peopled from some more ancient city or country. Wharton.